Garlic & Cumin Sweet Potato Mashed- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
These creamy potato mashers not only taste delicious, they have a beautiful rich color and will look great next to any main dish.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 Servings
- 2 Russet Potatoes
- 2 Sweet Potatoes or Yams
- 1/2 cup Cream or Milk
- 2 Tbsp Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Cumin Spice Sea Salt
- Peel and slice the potatoes into ¼” thick slices. Place in a large stock pot and cover with water. Allow the water to come to a boil then cook the potatoes until fork tender, about 10-12 minutes (do not overcook or the potatoes could produce a glue like finished product). Drain the liquid off of the potatoes.
- With a mixer or potato ricer, mash the potatoes without adding any other liquid or seasoning.
- Once the potatoes are mashed, add the cream, caramelized garlic olive oil, and cumin spice sea salt. Mix to combine and taste for seasoning, adding more salt if desired. Enjoy!
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.