Tuscan Herb Croutons- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Wanting to make your own Tuscan Herb Croutons that are bursting with flavor? Simply, take your bread cubes, drizzle with our Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and sprinkle with our Garlic & Herb or Parmesan Asiago Dipper.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 to 8 cups
- 1 Italian Baguette, cut into 1/4" cubes
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the bread cubes on a baking pan and drizzle with olive oil and herbs. Gently toss to coat.
- Bake until golden in color and crispy but still slightly soft, about 10 minutes.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.