Roasted Root Vegetable & Blood Orange Salad- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
This delicious and hearty roasted vegetable salad serves as a perfect main or side dish featuring sweet potatoes, yams, beets, and a slightly sweet, fruity vinaigrette.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 50 minutes - Total Time: 60 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1 Sweet Potato (yellow)
- 1 Yam (orange)
- 4 Beets
- 6 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar (Harvest Fig)
- 8 Cups Spinach
- Pumpkin Seeds or Pecans, for finishing
- Goat or Feta Cheese, for finishing
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Dice the sweet potato, yam and beets into 1/2" cubes. Arrange on a baking sheet and drizzle evenly with 3 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil and 3 tsp sea salt.
- Roast for 50 minutes, until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking together the remaining 3 Tbsp olive oil, sea salt and vinegar.
- Arrange a large serving platter with the spinach seasoned with the dressing. Top with the roasted root veggies, pumpkin seeds and cheese.
* ALL HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS @ BROVELLI OILS, VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.