Big Sky Steak Salad- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Simply Amazing! Our Big Sky Steak Salad is packed with flavor and quite tasty taking dinner salads to a whole new level.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1 lb Flank Steak
- 2-3 Tbsp Roasted Coffee Rub
- 2 tsp Black Garlic Sea Salt
- ½ lb Bacon
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Caramelized Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Smoked Balsamic Vinegar
- 4-6 cups Mixed Greens
- ½ cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Season the steak liberally with Roasted Coffee Rub and Black Garlic Sea Salt. Set aside while you cook the bacon.
- Cut the bacon into ¼” pieces and place in a large, cold skillet. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, cooking the bacon until crispy. Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside. Drain any excess grease off of the pan.
- Turn the heat up to medium-high. Add the steak to the hot pan and cook for 5 – 7 minutes for medium to medium-rare. Flip the steak, top with cherry tomatoes and cook an additional 5 – 7 minutes. Remove the meat from the heat and allow to rest.
- With the tomatoes still in the pan, add the Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil and Smoked Balsamic Vinegar. Stir to coat the tomatoes and remove from the heat.
- Slice the steak on the diagonal into thin strips.
- Arrange the greens on a serving platter. Top with the blue cheese, bacon crumbles, sliced steak, and finish by drizzling with pan roasted smoky garlic tomatoes as a dressing. Enjoy!
* ALL HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS @ BROVELLI OILS, VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.