Spanish Grilled Shrimp with Feta & Basil Pasta- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Take your grilled shrimp to the next level with this delicious Spanish Grilled Shrimp with Feta & Basil Pasta recipe.
Prep Time: 25 minutes - Cook Time: 5 minutes - Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 lb Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Smoked Chili Rub
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Jurassic Sea Salt
- 1 Pasta Rock
- 3 cups pear-style Italian Pasta or Orzo
- 1 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- In a bowl, mix together the shrimp, the 1/4 cup olive oil, vinegar, sweet smoked chili rub, and salt. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, add a pasta rock for 2 minutes to salt your water then remove. Add the pasta, stir well and cook until al dente (tender but firm to the bite), according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large fry pan over medium-high heat, warm the remaining 2 Tbsp of olive oil. Drain the shrimp, discarding the marinade, and add the shrimp to the pan. Cook, turning once or twice, until the shrimp are opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer the shrimp and any pan juices to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a warmed serving bowl. Add the shrimp and their juices to the pasta and stir several times. Add the cheese and gently stir once or twice more. Drizzle with Sweet Basil Balsamic
- Serve immediately.