Garlic-Sesame Soba Noodle- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
A favorite weeknight meal and just as good as leftovers (so make extra). This simple marinade creates tender, flavorful pieces of chicken perfect for tacos or topping salads. It is ideal to marinade your meat for at least 30 minutes but my favorite trick is to pull meat out of the freezer in the morning, place in a ziploc bag with marinade, and by the time I am home from work, it will be thawed and marinated to perfection.
Prep Time: 40 minutes - Cook Time: 25 minutes - Total Time: 65 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2-4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp Tahitian Lime Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar( Tangy Tangerine)
- 1 lb.Soba Noodles or Spaghetti
- Place the chicken in a ziploc bag. Sprinkle with herb seasoning, sea salt, Tahitian Lime Olive Oil, and vinegar. Seal the bag and massage to coat. Allow to rest 30 minutes to 1 hour at room temperature before cooking.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Place the chicken in the hot pan and sear each side until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Turn the heat down to medium-low, cover, and finish cooking until juices run clear, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing and enjoying with cooked Noodles.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.