Pineapple Glazed Pork - Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Escape to faraway places with the sweet, delicate fragrance of fresh passion fruit paired with blood orange and chili olive oils. The perfect balance of sweet and spicy for this juicy pork tenderloin dish perfect for large gatherings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 30 minutes - Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6 People
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
For the Salsa:
- 1 Cup Pineapple, diced
- 1/4 Red Onion, diced small
- 1/2 Red Pepper, diced small
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, finely minced
- 1-2 Tbsp Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Lay the pork tenderloin out on the pan. Pat dry with a paper towel. Season liberally with salt, pepper, 2 Tbsp Pineapple Vinegar and olive oil. Rub to cover evenly. Place the pork in the oven and roast until tender and juicy, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the salsa by combining all of the salsa ingredients. Stir well and season with salt to taste.
- Slice the tenderloin into 1/2” medallions and garnish with salsa. Enjoy!
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.