Lemon & Herb Chicken- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Serve these zesty lemon chicken breasts as a main dish or in Mediterranean style tacos, atop salads, or tossed with pasta.
Prep Time: 35 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless
- 1/3 cup Meyer Lemon Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- To a large zip-top bag, add the olive oil, Meyer Lemon Balsamic, rub, sea salt and pepper. Seal and shake to combine.
- Add the chicken to the marinade bag, reseal and let st for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours. **
- Using a pan that is safe to go in the oven, heat on the stove top. Add 1 additional Tbsp oil. Once warm, add the marinated chicken and saute for 5-6 minutes. Flip the chicken over and place the pan into the oven. Bake an additional 5-6 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
* ALL HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS AVAILABLE @ BROVELLI OILS, VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.