Graham Cracker for Smores -Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a stand mixer or with beaters, whisk together all fo the liquid ingredients.
3. Add the dry ingredients and continue to mix until all ingredients are incorporated into a solid dough.
4. Place the dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll out into a thin sheet.
5. Cut into 2" squares and arrange on the baking sheet.
6. Use a fork to poke with holes, brush with milk, and sprinkle with a dusting more of Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Shaker.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool and enjoy! Store in an airtight container to save.