Baked French Toast w/ Panettone- Recipe
1 loaf Panettone bread in 1-inch slices
3 Tbs Baileys
3 Tbs Cointreau
2 tsp. Sweet Cream Butter Olive Oil
1. Generously grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with Sweet Cream Butter Olive Oil.
2. Arrange bread in two tightly-packed layers in the pan. If you are using any fillings of fruit or nuts, this is the time to get them between the layers or sprinkled atop.
3. Whisk milk, eggs, Sugar & Spice Dipper, Vanilla Salt and booze or flavorings of your choice and pour over the bread. Sprinkle with some extra Sugar and Spice dipper.
4. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. The bread will absorb all of the milk custard while you sleep.
5. Bake at 425 for 30 minutes, until puffed and golden.
6. Cut into generous squares and serve with maple syrup, fresh fruit, powdered sugar or all of the above.
Serves 6 as main course.
*ALL HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS AVAILABLE @ BROVELLI OILS VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.