Seasonal Fruit Margarita- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Enjoy a favorite cocktail made healthy (no sugar added)! This easy recipe is sure to become one of your summer-time favorites.
Favorite "Brovelli Margarita Twists "Combinations:
Summer Peach Vinegar with Strawberries or Raspberries
Spicy Sriracha Vinegar with Fresh Limes
Anjou Pear Vinegar with Raspberries.
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 00 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 Cocktails
- 1 cup Fresh Berries (Strawberries, Raspberries, or Blackberries)
- 2 cups Lime Juice
- 2 cups Tequila
- 1 cup Triple Sec
- Add Ice if you like a Frozen Margarita
- Combine the vinegar and fresh berries and set aside for at least 20 minutes.
- In a pitcher, combine lime juice, tequila and triple sec. Set aside until the fruit is ready.
- Using a fine sieve, strain the liquid from the berries then discard the berries. Get as much liquid out as you can before discarding the fruit. Feel free to use a spoon to help crush the juice free but don't force solids through the strainer.
- Pour directly into the pitcher and mix well.
- Serve on the rocks in a salt rimmed glass with a lime or berry for garnish. Enjoy!
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.