Best Red Sangria - recipe
Sangria...a cool, semi-sweet wine that can be enjoyed all year long, one of my all time favorite treats! I especially crave this drink when we're cooking Spanish, Tex-Mex or Thai dishes as it plays off the spices very well. Pair a red sangria with guacamole, seafood paella, empanadas, or a spicy yellow or red curry. Sweetened with Hudson & Lee's all natural honey simple syrup is the only way we drink our Sangria!
How to make it - Serves 4
- 1 Bottle of red wine (750 ml)
- 1/4 Cup Brandy
- 1/4 Cup Triple Sec
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 Cup Honey Simple Syrup
- 1/2 Lime, Sliced Thin
- 3 tbsp Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Orange, Sliced thin
- 1 Bottle Sparkling Water (750 ml), Chilled, we like San Pellegrino
Combine everything but the sparkling water in a large pitcher. Cover and chill completely, 1 to 2 hours. When ready to serve, add the sparkling water. Garnish with a Lime, Lemon and Orange Slice. Enjoy!
* HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS @ BROVELLI OILS, VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.