Bacon Bloody Mary- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
A classic recipe with a twist. Bacon vodka with plenty of fresh garnishes and don't forget to add the Smokey Bacon Sea Salt to the rim for extra flavor. Enjoy on a Sunday morning.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 00 minutes - Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 Cocktails
- 8 Tbsp Bloody Mary Mix
- 2 Shots Vodka
- 2 Cups Tomato Juice
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- 4 Slices Bacon, cooked crispy
- Celery Stalks, leaves attached
- Use a lemon wedge to wet the rim of individual glasses. Place the bacon salt on a plate and dip the wet top of the glass in the salt to rim.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Top the ice with 4 tbsp Blood Mary Mix, 1 shot Vodka, and 1 cup Tomato Juice. Stir.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon, skewered olives, bacon and celery. Enjoy!
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.