Triple Berry Brie Bite -Recipe
These Triple Berry Brie Bites are the perfect appetizer. Buttery pastry pairs amazing with gooey brie and spiced berries, they'll be gone faster than you can make them!
-3/4 cup Strawberries, diced large
1 Sheet Puff Pastry
4 oz Brie Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine fruit, vinegar, and 2 tsp shaker. Let marinate for 10-20 minutes.
- Cut puff pastry into 9 squares.
- Cut brie in 1/2" in to 1" in cubes.
- Use half the olive oil to grease a standard muffin tin. Place the puff pastry in the muffin tins. Drizzle remaining oil on the puff pastry then fill each puff pastry with fruit and brie. Finish with a pinch of the remaining vanilla shaker.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until puff pastry turns golden brown on the edges.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.