Coffee Roasted Sweet Potato Fries w/ Smoked Maple Aioli Recipe
Regular price $0.00
You’ve never had sweet potato fries this good! They may even be hard to share so make plenty. The best part is dipping each into the delicious smoked maple aioli sauce.
...Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 40 minutes - Total Time: 60 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 1 Sweet Potato (orange in color)
- 2 Tbsp Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Coffee Rub
- 1 Tbsp Himalayan Pink Jurassic Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Smoked Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Mayo
...* Highlighted items available In Store
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the yam into thin strips (the thinner you can cut them, the crispier they will get).
- Arrange the yam strips in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle evenly with the coffee rub.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until golden and crispy, turning once.
- Toss with a sprinkle of Himalayan pink jurassic sea salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the smoked maple chipotle finishing sauce and mayo. Serve as a dip for the coffee roasted fries.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.